Digital innovation is affecting the entire enterprise including every business function and sourcing relationship within it. What does this mean for how you and your organization maximize business value from your increasingly dynamic portfolio of Global Business Services (GBS – procurement, outsourcing, shared services and digital services) relationships? Attend this webinar and learn how advanced processes, tools and technologies in Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) can significantly impact business value obtainable from your relationships. Join the webinar and you’ll also learn about:
- Ongoing results from a multi-year study on buyer and supplier insights on the overall Health of their GBS relationships – live results are shared,
- Best practices and leading tools/technologies available to implement a digitally enabled and enterprise-wide Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) Program,
- The vital signs of healthy sourcing relationships as defined by the ISO 37-500 compliant Sourcing Relationship Value Framework,
- How to leverage advanced tools to automate key supplier governance processes to effectively manage risk and compliance, ensure value realization and enhance value realization from your supplier relationships.
- All buy-side organizations attending the webinar will receive a SIG sponsored incentive of Sourcing Relationship Health Check fees waived in 2017! (Available for SIG Members & Non-Members)