Category Sourcing Manager Americas – Energy & Facilities
As our Category Sourcing Manager, Real Estate & Energy, you will have the opportunity to impact our Category & Sourcing strategies on a regional and/or global level.
The Spend Management organization within the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC). Spend Management covers the procurement activities of all indirect (non-product related) materials and services within Philips covering such areas as logistics, industrial, real estate, marketing, IT, facility management, and travel.
As we spend approximately €5 billion annually on indirect services and products, this organization plays a key role to achieve Philips’ critical metrics. A Spend Management transformation has been started recently to ensure that Philips gets the most value out of every dollar spent. You have an opportunity to join a diverse, dynamic and multi-functional team, seeking to create a significant impact on our company.
In this role, you are responsible for:
– Supporting our Real Estate & Energy Category & Sourcing strategy on regional and/or global level
– Analyzing and creating overviews of real estate, construction, facilities categories, furniture, energy, wastewater spend using data gathered from internal systems and external supplier partners.
– Leading and supporting price negotiations with fact-based information derived via in-depth analysis of quotations vs. baseline cost profile
– Leading and facilitating completion of contractual documents, including but not limited to MSAs, SOWs, NDAs, amendments, etc.
– Leading the development of costing models and quote submission templates for request for quotation processes
– Identifying and developing data-driven business cases with internal and external stakeholders to optimize the way of working within the Philips business / markets / functions
– Creating and aligning sourcing plan together with Real Estate Function to optimize Supply Base and to implement Supplier enabled innovation
– Ensuring operational impact through fully compliant Supplier selection, contracting and risk management for all Category related Suppliers
– Being accountable for ensuring that Philips receives the maximum value contracted
– Managing Supplier Relationship, Performance and Contracting based on clear targets and ongoing Business Review Meetings with key suppliers
– Organizing, implementing, and driving process efficiency by leveraging standard work, service providers (internal/external) and scaling effects
– Improving user experience and ensuring that Buying Channels, policies and ordering workflows are understood and accepted by the users
You’re the right fit if you have a customer-first attitude and the following:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Management, Business, Economics, Real Estate or other applicable discipline is required.
– 4+ years of relevant Supplier Relationship Management experience
– Experience in related functional areas such as Real Estate, Integrated Facility Management, or Energy Hedging
– Independent problem solving with strong networking & influencing skills (internal and external)
– 2 + years of project and change management experience
– Certifications in ISM: CPM, CPSM or CPSD
– Strong skills with Microsoft Office Products to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– Advanced data analytics / modeling skills (Power BI, DBA, Qlikview, queries, Excel, complex pivot tables) preferred
– Ability to travel up to 15%
You must be able to successfully perform the following minimum Physical, Cognitive and Environmental job requirements with or without accommodation for this position.
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won’t stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help improve the lives of others.
- Learn more about our business.
- Discover our rich and exciting history.
- Learn more about our purpose.
- Read more about our employee benefits.
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa, now or in the future.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. For this position, you must reside in or within commuting distance to Nashville, TN.
Philips is an Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran and maintains a drug-free workplace.