Transformation Consultants for Finance Organizations

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I do not have specific experience with small shops in that space but if you’ve not already would suggest reaching out to an offshore BPO provider not necessarily to have them consult but to do what they do with BPO they are very familiar with what others do and some times design the transformation, taking the factory processes to the BPO and leaving the rest. It might be worth a conversation or two.

Anonymous

Alvarez and Marsal. Small/Medium size. Based out of NY I believe.

Anonymous

We’ve used a small Los Angeles based firm. 8020 Consulting. http://www.8020consulting.com.

Anonymous

EXL provides Finance Transformation services to small, mid-tier and large companies. Our team of experts has experience in 1)Governance, risk and compliance 2)Accounting advisory 3)Finance organization design 4)Decision analytics 5)Finance process optimization 6)Finance Systems & Advisory. I have shared a short summary deck of our qualifications and experience to Mary via email. Please let me know if we can provide additional information or clarify any information provided. Thank you, John John Buechler 602-315-1284

Anonymous

It would be worthwhile for this member to look into The Hackett Group (NASDAQ: HCKT). http://www.thehackettgroup.com/about/ As compared to the “Big 4″ types of firms Hackett is a relatively small firm: about 1000 people, roughly $200MM in sales, strong presence in North America and Europe. Finance transformation is Hackett’s sweet spot and the firm is the undisputed leader in defining what World Class performance in Finance looks like, and how companies achieve and sustain it. Hackett has an incredible track record of helping clients craft their vision and creating realistic, executable plans for getting there. The firm has performed this type of work for clients of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 100 companies like GE, J&J, Cisco and many others. Contact Robert Goddu, Principal, [email protected] 203-644-2648

Anonymous

EY has a Finance Transformation practice that is laser focused at delivering process improvement and structure (governance, performance measurement, etc…)
    Regards, Jason Halling

Jason G. Halling | Performance Improvement | Finance | Advisory Services
    Ernst & Young LLP 155 N. Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 60606, United States of America
    Office: +1 312 879 3343 | Cell: +1 269 277 6708 | [email protected]
    Fax: +1 866 384 4210 | EY/Comm: 2654255

I would like to understand if there are potentially smaller consulting vendors that would be experienced in transforming Finance organizations, both in terms of the way work is completed as well as structure. We are looking for someone who can assist withestablishing the vision as well as providing plans that would be executable by our internal teams.

If you wish to donate any templates or tools to this inquirer or to the SIG Resource Center, please feel free to email Mary Zampino directly at [email protected]. All templates and tools can be scrubbed by SIG and approved by you before posting.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.